North America offers the traveling bird hunter a wide range of wingshooting opportunities from wild black-faced quail in the Yucatan to willow ptarmigan in Alaska. Our outfitters offer a variety in services to include remote bird camps to five star lodges, many of which are Orvis endorsed wingshooting lodges.
Popular bird hunts in our wingshooting program include:
- Pheasant and ducks in Nebraska
- Pheasant in South Dakota
- Wild bobwhite quail in Texas and Georgia
- Hungarian partridge, sharptail grouse and pheasant in Montana
- Driven pheasant and partridge in Idaho
- Hungarian partridge, sharptail grouse and ducks in Saskatchewan
- Four species of quail in Mexico
- Ruffed grouse, woodcock and sea ducks in Maine
- Ptarmigan and ducks in Alaska
“Whether your preference is wild upland birds over pointing dogs or a driven pheasant and partridge shoot, we’re confident that we have the perfect North American bird hunt for you.”
Please call Gordie at 830-483-0796 or email email@example.com for hunt information and details.