For years, we’ve arranged private, small group adventure trips to many of the world’s culturally diverse and exciting places. As with our hunting and shooting outfitters, our travel partners from around the globe continually provide exceptional service and attention to details. Our tailor-made programs feature the finest accommodations, dramatic landscapes, and alluring destinations.
Check out the attached PDF. The photos are exceptional! (FYI – I didn’t take them.)
Families and couples can explore:
- Kenya – The magnificent savannahs of the Masai Mara teeming with big game, the Serengeti Migration, the great elephant herds at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, and cool highland retreats of Kenya.
- South Africa – Cape Town’s Table Mountain, the Cape Peninsula’s wine country, and Kruger National Park, and the luxury travel of the Blue Train.
- Namibia – The Skeleton Coast and Etosha National Park.
- Botswana – The Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park.
- Tanzania – Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Argentina – The cuisine, bustling markets, stunning architecture, and exciting nightlife of Buenos Aires. Mendoza’s world-renowned wineries. The wonder of Iguazu Falls. Patagonia’s breath-taking landscape of glaciers, lakes, and mountains. The high mountain culture and white wine country of Salta.
- Peru – The rich cultural tapestry of Lima and Cusco. The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Ecuador – The secluded and unspoiled Galapagos Islands, and its unique wildlife.
Private Inland Passage cruise (20 passengers) offering activities to include whale watching, kayaking, glacier viewing, rainforest tours, hiking, and fishing. This is the finest way to explore Alaska’s pristine coastline.
And much more…
Here are comments from a recent Argentina trip.
“It was one of the most enjoyable, carefree trips I have ever taken. The places you arranged for us gave us a broad and wonderful experience. I will look forward to my next trip to Argentina. This one made me realize how much more there is to see.”
“The thing I most enjoyed was the diversity of the trip – everything of high quality, but each experience very different from another – and always something new to look forward to. You planned a wonderful itinerary for us.
We work with the best professionals around the world. If I can help with a future trip, give me a call. Please forward this email to a friend that might be interested to plan an adventure.